Wednesday, June 10

Poison

"I wanna love u, but I better not touch"
"I wanna hold u, but my sences tell me to stop"
"I wanna kiss u, but I wanna to much"
"I wanna taste u, but ur lips so vernomous"
"poison"

Hihihihi
Lucu aja lagunya grove coverage. Gila !!!
Dia mau nyium tp maunya berkali2. Hahahaha..
Emg klo org lg jatuh cinta pasti gitu bgt.

Utk klarifikasi, aku ga lg jatuh cinta. Karena emg ga ada kali subjeknya I'm falling in love with. Mau jatuh cinta sama siapa ?? Suki ?? Amit2

Tapi,
Ga tau y klo nanti... Hihihi

Pasti diklarifikasi lagi klo tyt aku dah ketemu sama "dia". Ku geret2 "dia" utk kenal sama kamu semua. Hahaha.. Tenang aja, ga usah dicari. Dia bakal dateng.. "TARA !!!!!" [Hy hatiku dan Tuhanku yg tahu klo itu "dia"]

Aku o.p.t.i.m.i.s kok
Daaaaaan, I can't hardly wait !!!
Someone must make my world more colourfull, hehehehe... Just don't wanna feel lonely. I know he was waiting 4 me too. We must be patient, maybe God make a great plan 4 us y ?!??? Hope it's the last till the sun fall from the sky. Hope u r the best thing 4 us
Hope we r the best 4 u
And hope we happily ever after... just like a fairy tale

Hahahaha
Hi, kepalaku lg kenapa sih ??
[I was smilling when writing down this note, don't know why I was happy this morning]

@dago 248

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments: