Monday, December 10

Sunday morning

Hai hai hallooooo

Maybe I little bit tired. Not little but more than I can imagine. Maybe it side effects of the drugs I've been taken. Yeah, My body not running well, maybe it because I didn't comfort of something that I can't told to anybody.

I need my bed, my pillows, my book, my magazines, my pad, my self too. And I don't need somebody that can give me more pressure. Hahaha 😝

In another way, when I remember about some one, a funny guy with all his messes, sorry, I'll get laughter. Don't know why, but his attitude, his fool things that he did, his .. All about him makes me laugh. Somehow, I get a symptom of this phenomenon. Hahahaha... I wouldn't tell u. Oops, it's mine. He's so means... But I let him go. I wanted.

Talk about pressure and some one who came to ur life...
Of course they will give u pressure, a little or more than that, they will give some effects. If u don't feel that, maybe u was falling love right now, just maybe. Hahahaha

Sunday was the last day for weekend.
I want to sleep, take a rest, and so on. My eye has little problem. Little discomfort. So I'm gonna maintain this day to take a rest. With... Deep sleep, little contemplation time, and do what I love. Read a book or...

Do what I love ??
I love to love u, hahahaha... To someone that always come in my dreams. Not u, but u, yeah.. The man with the sky. I captured.

Happy Sunday 😁



No comments: