Sunday, June 12

Just between me and my self

What are u looking for, Sen ?

Simple question for a simple answer. Time for myself. Hehehe..

Yeah, I really need that, actually. For contemplation with my own self. Searching a little part of me. Without any one can distract me. Any one.

Don't call it egoism. Cause my self need me too. Trying to make others calm down, trying to be good and wise in the hardest time, trying and trying and trying... Little bit tired. For what ?? For be a better person of course.

Edge ??
Nope, I can push it on the right places. Than if it wrong, I just laughing to my self. Ehmm.. Life was amazing, dude.. So why I must be regret with it ?? I learned from it. So I must be so grateful.

Finally,
I got the conclusion. Got the meaning that I searching for. So.. keep moving on, Sen. Don't be afraid for the future, focus for today. Do the best thing, let God do the rest. Keep in faith. Allah always love us, we born to enjoying all His Glories. His Glories that we can't deny it.

Thx for beautiful night Ayu, ibu Dewi. U gave a different point of view to see this AMAZING world. Pretty damn person I ever met. Pretty damn stupid too. Ahahahahaha...

# I hear u call my name, and it's feel like home...

# when u need place to run too, for better or worst I got u...

# let the rain wash a way all the pain of yesterday. I knew kingdom are wait, they forgiving my mistake...

Ga ada 1 pun kebesaran Allah Swt., yg akan ku pungkiri. Termasuk dipertemukan dengan teman-teman terbaik ku. Semua melengkapiku, semua menguatkanku, semuanya membantuku, semuanya menyayangiku *cried*

I knew this place was my second home. They made me be a better person. Gave some perspective of life. To keep in faith. Struggle. Endurance. To stand tall with greatness.

Don't ask for the perfection, don't ever asking for it. Just strive to be excellent. And I'll discover myself, the best destiny for myself. The sleeping giant in me.

Me and myself ?
They fulfill each others.

Just flow, grow, and glowing
Every big dream is start from the little steps, so keep moving

Subhanallah
°\(^▿^)/°
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments: