Saturday, December 11

2 decisions

It's my busy day..
Got test, n than cook for lunch. Only take a rest for a moment, oh ya.. I still hv a time to watched slumdog a millioner. The ending part, 20 minutes before end. So it made me remember that song, "Jai Ho..." ~u'r the reason that I still believe, u'r my destiny~ and made me imagined, "ehmmm... Hope some day, a man would says that words to me.. you're my destiny" ahahahaha...

Than.. Should go to the english course. God saved me, my speech was canceled. But, he gave me listening and reading task. The result is not to bad, I got 70%++ for both. Ehm... Next time, I'll do better.

After that.. My mom called, she want me to pick her up. And I was cooking at the same time. Cooking again ?? Yeaaaah... And that's all ruined when I came home. Allahu...

I still can handle all that mess. Yip yip.. But, not with my emotion. Ahahahahaha... It's done. I don't wanna talk bout it.

Ok, ok...
What about decisions ?
Yeah, it's my resolution for my last 2010, till middle of 2011. Decisions or choices ??
Don't know, if one of them not done, so I take the others. If two of them done, so it will be a pleasure. Hehehehe... Yeah, don't ruin ur days with unimportant things.

Still do the smile... And it's all like ur wishes, senia :)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: