Monday, December 6

Still I hv a lot of faith ??

oh course, I have it...
No matter how hard it is, just don't pull your spirit to the edge. But, if u almost fall... The miracles comes. Same like that song, if all the doors are closed, u could open one that lead to the perfect road. Even u don't know which doors u should to open it...


So when I said, no need to worry... It's time for me to synchronize my heart and my mind. That the hardest part. I must through out, complexity moment. Press my ego to the lower level, make a rational reason from my heart, change the negative feeling to the positive feeling... Just to find the win-win solution from that situation. Ehmmm... It's very pleasure if it done.


Make a wish until I forgotten with that wish... Mean, losing all the desire for that wish. Que sera sera, and... Boooooooooom, even brighter than moon, moon, moon. It's always been inside of you, you, you. Now it's time let it though...


Simple ??
Ahahahahahahaha... No, it isn't. But if I always did it, make more practicing with it, it will be a habit. So I will say, no need to worry with all my heart, and go a head... Left all problems, give it to the God, and He will do His job perfectly.


Now, I was in the middle of this process. Alhamduillah... Surely close to the end. And the next adventure is waiting for me. Can't hardly wait. Ganbatte Senia !!


Just keep in simple, don't forget to enjoy and do the smile. Barakallah...


~watch your thought, it become your destiny~
Senia I. Hardita
:)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: