Saturday, July 3

...The Words...

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin & Hobbes

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

i dont expect u to become what i want, coz we live to expect unexpectedly, slowly but sure, u re growing in me just as u are, i like u more for what u r, for ur name, ur voice, ur act, ur weirdness, ur weakness, etc. n if i was gonna choose what was the best thing i've ever see................well, maybe its you
Yet...

If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying? :p

I'm happy too to be able to become part of ur life :) so don't worry about what I don't like or maybe sometimes annoyed by u, coz I ve already fall for u, by letting me come into ur life made me feel that I'm not alone, that's something that I'll take care and must keep : the feel to have someone by ur side. Love u :)

Don't listen or think about anything other people say about you. Just live your life and prove them wrong

I received nothing I wanted, I received everything I needed. That's PERFECT.

Its funny how you do nice things but people never notice. But once you make one mistake, its never forgotten.

Like how I call u….
What will u call yourself
U who have a name that suits my ear so well?

just because you follow your heart, it doesn't mean there will be a happy ending.

What's so romantic about stars? They are just yellow, unreachable dots.

you can't fight the chemistry. but you can pretend it's not there. or at least, you can hide from it.

»»»NOTE«««
Mungkin posting ini pernah dipublish, tp sumpah gw lupa dan ga inget.

Klo udah ya mohon maap.

Ada beberapa dari quotes di atas yg memang byk bgt artinya buat gw. Hahahahaha

Lucu aja bgtu baca lg, semua masih ada d folder blackberry gw. Begitu iseng dan ngebaca2 lagi. Gw tersenyum geli melihatnya.

Spt: "i like u more for what u r, for ur name, ur voice, ur act, ur weirdness, ur weakness,"
Sampai keanehan dan kelemahan !! Bukan hy kelebihan !! Pastinya semua org bisa menerima kelebihan kita. Tp bagaimana dengan kekurangan dan keanehan kita ??? Hahahahaha....

Yapz,
apa yg menurut kita baik buat kita, belum tentu memang itu yg baik. Biar Allah yg menunjukkannya jalan Nya.
Yang pasti gw tahu dia baik, dg segala caranya.

hehehehehehe, I'm still smiling when I read that !!

Perasaan sebagai manusia, gw bukan yg neko2 deh utk urusan beginian. Ga minta sesuatu yg aneh atau ribet. Tp ttp aja...

i can't imagine how i spend my life with u, but i can clearly see that I'm growing old with u happily :)

Hehehehehehehehe
Lucu ga sih ?? Utk gw lucu. Tidak tll berlebihan. Pas aja bahasanya. Dia ga bisa bayangin utk menjalani hidup brg pasangannya, tp dia dpt melihat dg pasti kalau dia akan menjadi tua bersama dg org itu dengan bahagia. So sweeeeeeeeeeet....

Kalau bukan dia, pasti akan datang yg lbh baik dari dia. Hahahahaha

Pasti !!! Yakin, kan ??
Yakin... Dapat dilihat, tp tidak dpt disentuh. Hah ?? Kaya hantu aja deh :p

Nite,
Ada yg traktir nih. Mau ke pizza Hut euy.
Makan gratis
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments: